Thursday 15 September 2011

London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012

Hello, I am back from a busy period working on the branding for a new children's fashion label. 
I have a pile of show tickets in my office for next week and have two guest writers Anne Tilby and Sophie Hollins covering the shows with me.
I will be interviewing Bruno Basso or Christopher Brooke after the Basso & Brooke show for B Magazine tomorrow... so excited !




Please watch this space for up to the minute reviews of the shows and what they indicate for Summer fashion trends 2012.


I went to the National Portrait Gallery in London last week and to a brilliant show called 
'Glamour of the Gods Hollywood Portraits' - a celebration of the industry's Golden age from 1920 - 1960.... At last I have time to upload this marvellous image of a young Elizabeth Taylor taken on the beach - Hurrah! - such a simple shot - for me it epitomises Summer and the simple glamour that comes from a natural shot taken in daylight by the sea defining her enduring appeal as a fashion icon.