Monday 22 February 2016

Chloe Curry - Fashiontent's Girl about Town for LFW



Chloe Curry 
Fashiontent's Girl about town 

I studied fashion design with marketing & management at UEL.
My passion is fashion styling. 
I've worked at Dazed, Wallpaper magazine, ShowStudio and Alexander McQueen - I adore Nick Knight - he is such an inspirational photographer and so great to work with.
Recently I have been working with a British couture designer who elected to leave the fabulous Alexander McQueen team to build her own brand. It is wonderful to be involved at this conceptive stage and see the brand grow.
I am so excited to be covering some shows for Fashiontent. London is brimming with new innovative talent, thank you to Fashionscout, POPPR, EllaDror and NEWGEN for sending Schelay and I the invitations.

Chloe was Photographed for the Daily Mail wearing this look yesterday.

© fashiontent & Chloe Curry